What's New‎ > ‎

Green Mountain Passport

posted Jun 6, 2016, 9:18 AM by Bob Champagne-Willis   [ updated Jun 6, 2016, 9:19 AM ]
The Green Mountain Passport is available to a legal resident of Vermont and either 62 years of age or older or a veteran of the uniformed services. 
You can use your Green Mountain Passport for admission to VT State Parks, VT State Historic Sites and Events which are fully State sponsored. You also can use it for participating businesses in VT that offer discounts on a wide range of items - groceries, flowers, wallpaper, movie tickets, checking accounts, fuel, ski lift ticks - you name it!
To Receive a Green Mountain Passport car fill out an application here at the Town Office, submit a $2.00 fee to the town clerk and you will receive your card, it's that easy!
If you have additional questions, give us a call or email us. Pass the word to others that may not have internet access!